Crypto Projects list on Media Category
StanPass is a fan engagement platform helping independent music artists that don't have big marketing budgets turn fans into ambassadors. It is an incentive mechanism that allows music artists to launch gamified marketing campaigns. While other solutions focus only on engaging existing fans, we provide the opportunity to be discovered by new audiences.
Mojo is an audio/media streaming platform that empowers content creators through IPFS and blockchain technologies.
The Mojo web3 application allows users to upload their valuable digital assets easily and seamlessly to the IPFS Network via our upload user interface. Files can never get deleted, hacked, edited, stolen and are never saved to a server making them truly decentralised.
IPFS is a wonderful technology as it allows for content ownership, portability, and verifiability. It powers NFT marketplaces, individual websites, file-sharing platforms, and so much more. However, IPFS, the protocol, does not have a responsibility to match the experience of traditional cloud file services. Instead, that responsibility falls onto the shoulders of IPFS’s adopters.
Mojo helps fill this gap and gives musicians, artists and all creators an opportunity to broaden their social reach by offering specially crafted audio and media NFTs that allow their followers and subscribers to access special content or unique features.
Users can Mint NFTs and then create different attributes and values and assign these to the NFT based on the media type. Creators will be able to manage their NFT's metadata using Tableland's relational metadata protocol for EVM chains. This freedom allows creators to update non-essential data, yet keeping the true values of their NFT's in tack and aligned with core NFT standards. Tableland also opens up doors to cross-chain relational data for NFTs and so much more.
Music platforms and streaming is not new technology. However, IPFS is still new enough that streaming is not yet native to its content delivery. And that’s exactly why Pinata is releasing streaming video through their Dedicated Gateways. With streaming video in place, those who visit your gateway will no longer have to wait for a video file to download fully before it can be played. Just visit the URL and the video will start streaming, just like you would expect with Netflix or Youtube, just much better. Using this NFT based content, artists can already start offering content to holders using Pinata's Submarine which will be another great feature to integrate.
Mojo aims to further it's product by buidling the following key features in the Mojo web3 application:
1. Artists should be able to upload their content in a secure and friendly manner.
2. Listeners/viewers should be able to view music streams on the platform free of charge
3. The Mojo platform should offer cryptocurrency-based payments to artists and their audiences.
4. Music fans should have full access to their favorite artists with bonus content and features.
5. Upon the purchase of a NFT, smart contracts should automatically process payments of royalty fees to digital artists and content creators.
6. The platform should use blockchain to keep transactions and accounting transparent.
7. The platform should let the artists keep most of the revenue they generate with very small fees to maintain the Mojo geek-o-system.
8. Listeners/viewers shouldn’t have to contend with tacky ads. The platform should consider other monetization options,
For e.g., artists can set up an agreement with their fans to share revenue if fans share music, helping it to reach a wider audience.
NFT based content, artist can offer content to holders using Pinata's Submarine
Establish a very high standard of niche advertising to followers
9. A simple user interface (UI) is important.
10. A defi element should be added to our token contracts to allow staking of NFTs
30 days changes
30 days changes
30 days changes